What do successful recoverers know which you don’t, yet?
Do any of these statements apply to you?
- You feel frustrated at having so many symptoms and no explanation why or no real treatment plan.
- You have had lots of tests and no diagnosis or you have a diagnosis but have been sent home to manage symptoms.
- You are not sure where to start to get better and life seems like an endless search to find a light at the end of the tunnel.
- You have spent a lot of time and money on ad hoc appointments with all kinds of therapists or health practitioners.
- You feel as though you have tried everything.
- When you think something is working, you suddenly relapse and end up back at square one.
- Friends and family lack of understanding of what you are going through which makes it even harder to deal with.
- No one understands just how ill you feel and sometimes you even doubt yourself asking yourself . . . “Have I just got lazy? Am I making this up?”.
- There is no plan for how to get well and you feel dread at getting stuck in this condition.
- Your life is on hold and everything you loved to do is not possible right now.
- You feel as though you have lost who you are and don’t recognise you or your life anymore?
If just ONE of the above statements resonates with you, then please read on!
If this describes how you are feeling, you are absolutely in the right place. It was exactly those experiences that led to the development of the extensive body of work that is the Chrysalis Effect. The Guide will give you the first step to get a handle on the process of full and lasting recovery from those who have walked your shoes.
So why are you sharing this with me?
You will already know that there is no single quick fix or magic cure for these debilitating conditions. They are multifaceted so there is no one thing that will fix it.
But here’s the good news...
To us recovery is no mystery. Recovery is possible and is the work we do everyday. Many of our team have recovered, so we really do know what it takes. The 8 Essentials Guide to Recovery will introduce you to our tried, tested and proven process so you can regain control of your health and Your recovery.
Here's what you will discover inside our 8 Essentials Guide To Recovery:
- The 8 areas that have to be addressed for full long term recovery.
- The Virus Theory and the No 1 challenge that may be keeping you STUCK in ill health (page 5).
- The importance of understanding of the 6 Phases of Recovery (page 7).
- The pre-dispositions to an exhaustive illness. What makes the scales tip and how to take back control of your Recovery today (Page 12).
- Why the Holistic Approach is the only approach . . . discover the Key Elements Essential to YOUR Recovery (page 13).
- The 4 big mistakes most people make that prolongs these illnesses (Page 15).
- How to kick-start your journey to health with ‘Top Tips’ from our Chrysalis Effect Recovery Programme. (Page 20).
- What Next? 7 Key Questions to get you started on your road to recovery today (Page 21).
- This is a taster of this life-changing information . . .
Founder of Chrysalis Effect M.E Recovery Coaching Programme
Hi I am so glad you found your way to The Chrysalis Effect, I am Elaine Wilkins, I suffered with M.E for 6 years. However, I have been fully recovered now for well over 7 years although it took me much too long to discover the path to regain my health.
It took 18 months before I was diagnosed and I was more or less sent home with a goodbye and good luck! I could not believe that I could feel so ill with endless symptoms including brain fog, muscle pain, insomnia, I had lost the ability to concentrate, recall words and the exhaustion was all consuming. At one point I lost complete sensation down my left side. I remember being terrified I had a brain tumour or MS.
My life as I had known it, I was a busy mum and businesswoman, was completely halted and bit by bit I lost my income and we had to sell our home. I remember laying in bed, day after day feeling so very ill anxious and frightened. My mind would go over and over the same thoughts - Was this how my life would be now? Is this all I could look forward to?
Along the way I tried every therapy you can think of. Does that sound familiar? Having lived with this destructive condition for 6 years, I know first hand all about the multitude of symptoms, lack of understanding, and lack of any kind of cohesive support from the medical community and this makes it one of the most challenging conditions to recover from.
My recovery journey was a journey of trial and error, however, I did get there. After 5 years just as I thought I was better, I relapsed and went into a deep depression. It was at this point I had the biggest breakthrough when I discovered a physical problem that had not been addressed. I kept thinking if only I had known this years earlier. I set about researching the common denominators of successful recovery. You know what? Everyone that I interviewed who had fully recovered, had without fail addressed all of the 8 areas I had. I wanted to ensure that this information was accessible to anyone who needed it no matter how ill they were or where they are in the world. I decided to write it all down and put it in a format that anyone could access - so The Chrysalis Effect was born. A comprehensive step by step approach to recovery. This is now my life’s work, I spend my time and passion helping others recover fully, it’s so exciting seeing so many people regain their health and vitality not just manage symptoms. Who wants to live like that? I know I certainly didn’t!
I hope you enjoy reading the free 8 Essentials Guide. You can also find out how to access our free trial of our online accessible supported recovery programme and get a signed copy of my recovery story absolutely free, You can meet our expert community of practitioners who are trained to work step by step through the recovery process if you feel you need more individual help. So no matter how horrible your symptoms are making you feel. We understand what it takes to get your life back on track towards optimum health. Remember we are here to help.
Thank you for listening
Your free guide will be with you in an instant once you fill your details in below
DISCOVER THE 8 ESSENTIALS TO GETTING YOUR LIFE BACK
Learn What is Causing so Many Symptoms, and How You Can Regain Control of Your Recovery
Your information is safe with us. We hate spam as much as you do